The problem with girls with “combination skin” is that some of their faces are dry and lacking in moisture. while other surfaces have more oil than usual which is most often in the T-zone The trick for choosing a skin care product that is suitable for combination skin is Choose a product that can solve all your problems in one place. without the need to separate the product into several kind to solve each problem.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
– Choose a cleanser that is gentle but cleans pores deeply. Most often contain natural oil extracts as the main ingredient. because it will not irritate the skin. Emphasize that there is no perfume as well, the better.
– Avoid toners with acidic ingredients. and switch to a toner with ingredients like Witch Hazel that helps reduce inflammation and heal wounds or Tannin that can inhibit the growth of bacteria. and rose water for a soothing and soothing scent.
– Girls with combination skin don’t need to avoid oil-based moisturizers. Just choose a lightweight formula. The high concentration of creams can clog the skin around your T-zone. Skin cream containing Hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C seems to respond to mixed skin girls exactly to the point.
– For sunscreen It is recommended to use the formula “Zinc Oxide” like oily skinned ladies because it is a product that gives a matte finish. Your face will not be greasy during the day.
– for choosing a serum You might want to check out ingredients like Salicylic Acid, which help exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities in your pores completely. It also reduces oil production and makes the skin smoother and healthier.
Choosing a moisturizer for oily or dry skin is relatively easy. But what if a girl’s skin is combination, dry and oily…we’re talking about something difficult to manage called combination skin. Which is quite cumbersome and complicated. Combination skin tends to be dry. The good news is, we’ve rounded up helpful tips on how to choose the right moisturizer for combination skinned ladies to help balance out your complexion. hydrated and healthy Read this article to help you decide which product to use. Check it out.
1. Choose a light cream.
Opt for a lightweight, gel- or water-based moisturizer. But it doesn’t feel sticky or heavy. Consider a light gel or gel/cream. A light moisturizer will nourish and moisturize enough for those dry zones. But it does not leave any oily stains, so it will not cause any problems for oily skin zones where girls can apply moisturizer all over the face. Then apply over specific dry skin areas such as cheeks and jawline.
2. Use only oil-free formulas.
Are you trying to fix an oily and acne prone T-zone? Combination skinned girls are in between dry and oily skin, so sometimes two different moisturizers are better than one. It is recommended to try a non-greasy, non-comedogenic formula only on the oily zone. This helps in controlling oil without blocking pores or causing breakouts on oily skin areas. meanwhile It still provides all the skin care benefits that girls’ skin needs as well.
3. Look for Moisturizing Ingredients
Moisture is especially important for combination skin, where moisturizer is the main help. Girls may try looking for a moisturizer. that provide the most moisture, such as hyaluronic acid, ceramides, squalane or aloe vera To maintain moisture in dry and oily skin areas. full and balanced The order of applying the cream with the correct method and good for facial skin